Yoga Exploration: 100HR Immersion into the Lifestyle of Yoga
100 HR Immersion: Deepen your relationship to the practice of Yoga with this 100HR Immersion into the Lifestyle of Yoga. If you want to learn more about Yoga but are uncertain about taking a full teacher training program, this program is the opportunity for you.
In this immersion, you will meet at Beloved two weekends a month for 3 months to begin the journey of deepening your personal practice through the cultivation of your inner teacher.
Throughout the immersion, you will have space to:
- Investigate alignment in common Yoga postures
- Dive into the philosophy of Yoga
- Develop a deeper relationship with meditation
- Explore energetic and subtle anatomy
- Delve into Sanskrit and chanting
- Learn more about the history of Yoga
- Create new friendships with like-minded seekers, and so much more!
Dates in 2019:
- Sept 14 & 15
- Sept. 21 & 22
- Oct. 5 & 6
- Oct. 26 & 27
- Nov. 2 & 3
- Nov. 23 & 24
Each weekend, we will meet from 12:30 pm-6:30 pm on Saturdays and 10 am-5 pm on Sundays.
This program is the first part of the Beloved Yoga 200HR Teacher Training Program. Those who are interested in becoming a certified yoga teacher can continue onto the second half of the Beloved Yoga 200HR Teacher Training Program.
We are happy to accommodate a payment plan. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long
- The Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
Purchase Options100HR Immersion into the Lifestyle of Yoga
BUY NOW $1,600