United We OM: Karma Yoga Teacher Training
United We Om KARMA YOGA Teacher Training
Saturday, April 27, 1 - 7 PM
This donation-based training is required to teach with United We Om. Registration is required. Space is limited.
In our training, we come together as a community of Yoga and Meditation Teachers to explore:
- The origin and meaning of the practice of Karma Yoga
- The Nervous system and how Yoga, meditation and breathing affect it
- How our Karma guides our Dharma - an authentic path to self-less service as a Yoga and meditation teacher
- Tools for teaching accessible yoga in trauma-impacted communities
- Trauma-Informed Yoga - how trauma and stress affect the body and mind and best practices for addressing it
- Taking Action - teaching with United We Om/Doing the work on your own.
Upon completion of the Training you will:
- Have tools and understanding that will enrich your teaching, both in the yoga studio setting and outside of it.
- Be able to apply to teach a Karma Project with United We Om.
- Have met a new family of teachers that are walking the same path of compassion and service.
Purchase OptionsFree EventREGISTER