Life School for the Whole Self
A 10-Week Course for Claiming Peace and Sovereignty
Dates: Sunday, September 20–Sunday, November 22
Time: 9:30–10:30 am EDT Online Live via Zoom
Cost: $150 without certification, $200 with certification
SIGN UP HERE: Life School for the Whole Self Masterclass
Earn CEUs for Yoga Alliance through this course.
The tools in this course emerge from Maryam’s work as a trauma-informed yoga therapist and teacher of yoga whose personal mission is to give students access to tools that allow self-healing, self-empowerment, and self-realization. The yoga style—which provides space for multi-level practitioners to journey through their practice—translates to Maryam’s overall teaching style. In this course, you’ll find powerful whole-self-care tools that will serve you and your personal intentions, as well as give you the fuel and inspiration to better serve others.
Over the ten weeks, you’ll receive the following:
- A link to a weekly live teaching/Q&A session with me via Zoom
- The opportunity to study and experience ancient yogic tools placed into a modern-day context that prioritizes nervous system resilience and coming back to basics in an increasingly complex world
- Powerful knowledge about the five “koshas,” or dimensions of the self, and rituals for developing daily practices that nurture each of them
- An in-depth journal and workbook to chart your whole-self-care journey throughout our ten weeks together
- A unique and effective model for teaching whole-self-care to groups and individuals
- The chance to put your entrepreneurial talents and leadership skills to use by moving through a certification process that enables you to teach these tools to others in your yoga, therapy, or coaching practice
Each week of the course will focus on a different aspect of whole-self-care.
Week 1: Why Whole Self-Care?
Week 2: The Physical Dimension of the Self
Week 3: The Emotional Dimension of the Self
Week 4: The Energetic Dimension of the Self
Week 5: The Mental Dimension of the Self
Week 6: The Sensual Dimension of the Self
Week 7: Reflections and Q&A with Maryam
Week 8: Breath, Movement, and the Nervous System
Week 9: Building Your Daily Rituals
Week 10: How to Integrate Whole-Self-Care into Your Life and Work