Breathe or Scream your Way through the Election: It's Your Choice!
Join us for a two-hour workshop where we will share tools to keep yourself fully intact during this trying time. We don’t have to be so reactive but can instead stay peaceful in your discernment. Yoga is a practice that teaches us how to not create separation but strive towards unity...especially when it is the most challenging of times.
Every season gives us a reason to attune ourselves to our needs in relation to our environment/relationships. Join Heather and Maryam as they share this toolkit with you.
Election Season Yoga Toolkit
- Sound: engage with a melodic, soothing and calming sound every day, i.e., speaking with a friend whose voice soothes you and/or activating your own soothing melodic tone (think of how you would talk to your pet)
- Movement: daily psoas release - unconsciously holding tension here can affect your digestive/elimination system
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Keep your energy flowing!
- Daily breathwork: develop your resiliency by lengthening your exhale!
- Get creative: make something (jam, notecards, songs) or consider getting creative to celebrate the end of the election season!
- Create or join a group that is doing good in the community!
Purchase OptionsBreath or Scream your Way through the Election: It's Your Choice!
BUY NOW $30